A Beautiful Perspective
"ABP" is a website developed for a live event & online media company that combines journalism and life experiences on a single platform through articles, videos and live events for the people seeking knowledge and motivation to connect with the world. The platform is loaded with amazing information related to news, culture, issues, events, ideas and stories affecting communities.
The platform connects the audiences with subjects affecting their lives and encourages them to reflect seriously, before forming opinions. People can connect with the community to stay informed and even share their stories on the platform.
- To build an enlightening but visually appealing website that matched the client's imagination to expand the ABP community.
- Allowing people to search for various categories of articles that interest them including touch issue, home issue, news, culture, emerge, the lockdown and more and creating separate web pages for every category.
- To create a separate web page for adding videos related to different explanatory news and stories.
- Having an independent section for displaying information related to the events conducted by the company.
- Having links to Twitter, Facebook, Email and a Subscribe button on every page for allowing the visitors to connect with the community and company just at a button's click.
- Integrating social media accounts into the website like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Youtube for better connectivity with the audience.
- Having an About and Career sections at the end of the page and appending links for the subscription form and contributor guidelines for the interested visitors in the About section.
- Designing a simple button "Subscribe to The Lockdown" where the visitors can simply enter their emails and subscribe to ABP.
- Developed a sleek, informative and attractive website that matched the client's creativity to grow the ABP community.
- A search option added to allow people to explore various blogs and stories that interest them from the categories like touch issue, home issue, news, culture, emerge, the lockdown and more.
- A separate category for adding video stories created in the categories section.
- A separate webpage dedicated to events conducted by the company is created for interested readers.
- Added links to Twitter, Facebook, email and a subscribe button on the top of each page for rendering the visitors to connect with the community and company smoothly.
- Social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Youtube are integrated into the website for better connectivity with the readers.
- About and Career sections created at the end of the page with the links for the subscription form and contributor guidelines for the interested visitors in the About segment.
- Sketched a simple button "Subscribe to The Lockdown" for the readers where they can simply enter their emails and subscribe to ABP.