for real life
Meditation Awake enables its user to explore the science of mind and matter in meditation, uncover personal insights and take daily action towards improving six vital areas supporting a conscious lifestyle: Stress Relief, Mind Set, Better sleep, Fitness, Deeper Purpose, Closer connection, one at a time.
- To bring out this one of its kind concept to life and present it to its potential customers in a seamless and very comprehensive manner.
- To build a website reflecting the client's exact vision and defining the key benefits of Meditate Awake to encourage potential users to use the app.
- To build an iOS mobile application that offers a highly interactive user experience including profile creation and progress tracking.
- Allowing the users to choose suitable guided sessions and new insight questions related to their purpose every day through the app.
- Integrating social media channels in the app along with a weekly inspirational podcast for the users enabling them to feel and spread positivity.
- Delivered an interesting website embedded with an engaging video explaining the importance of Meditate Awake by the client himself.
- Delivered an interactive iOS app with new guided meditation programs available every day to choose from 5, 10, or 20 minutes depending on the experience with Siri shortcuts.
- Access to Meditate Awake Flow: Meditation + Insight + Action representing the client’s vision.
- Access to new insight questions available every day related to the user's area of intention with their daily insights getting saved in their profile along with the inspirational "Week in Awakening" podcast.
- Connecting the users to the Meditate Awake community through integrated social media in the app to share insights and actions and see how others are waking up their world.
- Track user progress in the Meditate Awake journey using an easy-to-read graph helping users in taking the daily action.
Here you can find the conception and stylistic decisions for a user interface design (UI) of this application. We tried to create an efficient and bright design of the interface which would have high aesthetic representation but at the same time would not confuse any user