An energy-bill saving platform proven to offer up to 75% reduction in its user’s monthly electricity costs using solar products. With catering to both commercial as well as residential custom solar needs, Xceed solar is driven by helping their customers understand how investing in renewable energy significantly reduces power bills whilst protecting the environment for upcoming generation.
The website is designed to highlight the vast potential of solar power benefiting both users as well as the environment. The website encapsulates all the essential information about solar power & its products and reflects the client's true passion for renewable energy with a clear call to action.
- Creating an informative, easy to navigate and engaging website that presents the client’s idea of seamlessly offering products and information about the usability and potential of solar power.
- Designing a separate section for solar products like solar panel, inverters and batteries showing their end-to-end details including product benefits, documentation & information, images etc.
- Creating a “FAQ” section addressing all the common questions that may be raised by their potential prospects.
- Introducing an easy, "Contact us for free energy assessment” form right at the top of each web page where visitors are enabled to enter their information, to be contacted later.
- Allowing the users to efficiently and hassle-free browse through the separate sections of residential and commercial solar services and solar products with a strong and a clear call to action.
- Integrating social media channels to the website.
- Built an appealing and informative website according to the client's concept that exhibits the information about solar power and its products.
- Designed a separate section for exhibiting solar products & showing details like product’s benefits, documentation & information, images and respective brochure etc.
- Created a ‘FAQ’ section addressing all the common questions that may be raised by their potential prospects.
- Designed an easy, ‘Contact us for free energy assessment’ form right at the top of each web page, where visitors are enabled to fill up their information to be contacted later from the client’s end.
- Enabled users to efficiently and hassle-free browse through the separate residential and commercial solar service sections, presenting the product’s potential as per user needs.
- Integrated social media channels to the website for better customer experience.